To change the theme of your WordPress website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Here you can see all the themes installed on your website. You can either click on the “Add New” button to search and install a new theme or simply click on the “Activate” button to activate a pre-installed theme that you like.
- If you want to install a new theme, you can browse through the WordPress theme directory, or you can upload a theme from your computer by clicking on the “Upload Theme” button.
- Once you find a theme you like, click on the “Install” button, and then click on the “Activate” button to activate the theme.
- You can customize your theme by going to Appearance > Customize.
That’s it! Your website now has a new theme. However, keep in mind that changing your theme may affect your website’s layout and functionality, so it’s always a good idea to test your website thoroughly after changing the theme.